Thank you for your interest in partnering with Fiber Art Now. We have a mission to support the fiber art and textiles community. That includes being a strong partner to our advertising partners. We want you to feel confident that your ad budget was spent wisely when you partner with Fiber Art Now.
Download the media kit to learn more about rates, specs, dates, and FAN’s commitment to supporting our advertisers’ goals.
- Ads in our newsletters (sent to 25,000 every other week). We have rarely inserted ads in our newsletter and want to open this up to our partners, to give them greater access to their target market.
- Blog posts to spread the word about your latest happenings. Images and a short article are all it takes to pique interest and increase interest in your workshop, event, product, or trip!
- Greater presence on our website. We are now placing advertisements prominently on our website, as part of some advertising packages.
- A 30-minute marketing brainstorming session. Our mandate is to support our partners and help their business grow. I take that promise seriously. We set expectations for our partnerships that go beyond typical publications.
- Group or event pics in the FAN Community section. We started a new section in the magazine that features images of our advertisers’ get-togethers. This could be a workshop, exhibition opening, or some other group of people related to your organization. I’m collecting images for upcoming issues. You can upload your images here: http://bit.ly/2uojvpe (Include the organization’s name in the file name to ensure proper citing.)
- We send copies with an introduction letter to 200+ executive directors and curators of fine craft (as well as appearing on all the newsstands and going to our subscribers). This issue has 20% higher sales rates on the newsstand over other issues.
- A significant percent of entries are quilts, showing that the quilt world is paying attention to EIF.
- This year we are partnering with the San Jose Museum of Quilts and Textiles to put on a full exhibition of Excellence in Fibers. The EIF issue also is sold at the exhibition itself, as the exhibition catalog, giving any advertising/sponsorship even more legs.