The FANetwork draws on its members for exhibitions and content throughout the year. We are in planning for more exhibitions in 2018. We draw on our FANetwork members to build exciting, engaging exhibitions. FAN’s exhibitions have garnered high attendance rates for our partner venues, national press, and most of all, publicity and sales of artwork for our FANetwork members.
- Excellence in Fibers, New Bedford Art Museum, New Bedford, MA, January-March, 2017
- Interwoven: Art Meets Nature: Highfield Hall and Gardens, Falmouth, MA, June 8-September 9, 2017
- Tapestry Works @ Highfield Hall, Falmouth, MA, September 9-October 31, 2018 | Artist Reception: Sunday, September 9, 1:00-3:00
- Rope @ Highfield Hall, Falmouth, MA (2018, dates TBD)
- Excellence in Fibers 2017, San Jose Museum of Quilts and Textiles, October 19-January 13, 2018
We are actively seeking respected local and national venues for our artists. Please contact Noelle Foye (firstname.lastname@example.org) if your venue is interested in working with us.