Find a Copy on Newsstands

Newsstand2

You can find a single copy of Fiber Art Now in over 400 Barnes & Noble stores and over 200 Books A Million stores. Click the images below to find the store closest to you. If you are in Canada, please check Chapters Books.  If you already have a subscription, please let your friends know where they can find a copy.

FAN_ChaptersBooks

Tags:

Categories: Fiber Art Now

Subscribe to our RSS feed and social profiles to receive updates.

21 Comments on “Find a Copy on Newsstands”

1. Linda
    October 19, 2012 at 7:36 pm #

Where can I find a copy in Canada? I’m in Calgary Alberta

• December 21, 2012 at 12:05 pm #

Linda, We are sending our first newsstand copies out to Canadian locations within the next couple of weeks, so we’ll post the locations here. Thank you for your patience while we catch up with demand! :)

2. Pat
    December 21, 2012 at 11:39 am #

I am in north Charlotte, nc .Where can I find a copy?

• December 21, 2012 at 12:04 pm #

Pat, Please click on the bookstore icons on this page. There are 4 or 5 Barnes & Noble locations, and there may be some Books A Million locations, too. Thank you, and I hope you enjoy Fiber Art Now!

3. maria cristina navarro
    December 27, 2012 at 12:25 pm #

Còmo puedo comprarla desde Chile?

• December 27, 2012 at 1:49 pm #

Not yet, but maybe soon! Please check back, because we should have a digital version soon. Thank you!

4. Winsome Evans
    January 30, 2013 at 6:26 pm #

Can i get this magazine in the UK.

• January 30, 2013 at 6:30 pm #

We are not on newsstands in the UK, but our subscribers reside all over the world. To find out if you think FAN is for you, please check out the free article on the website. You also can subscribe online. Best, FAN

5. February 6, 2013 at 4:01 pm #

Atlantic News in Halifax, Nova Scotia is one place to get this magazine. I know because I work as a clerk there.

6. dwkidd
    February 13, 2013 at 6:27 pm #

I have checked several Barnes and Noble bookstores over the past five weeks for the current issue of your magazine and not found one. Is Barnes and Noble no longer carrying it? Perhaps it has sold out, which would be good for you but I would be sad to have missed it. You’re going to tell me to subscribe and I very well might but I want to buy another issue or two first.

• February 13, 2013 at 6:54 pm #

Thank you so much for your diligence! Please check our store list on the website. That will tell you which stores carry it. You may want to call ahead of time, because they are selling out quickly. -If you are not sure yet whether the subscription will be worth it for you, you also can read a free article on our website.

Best, the FAN team

7. Dorothee Burney
    February 25, 2013 at 6:42 pm #

I have also searched Barnes & Noble and the other stores you mentioned for the current issue. No luck. I did subscribe, but I need the current Issue. I live in New York. Any tips?

• February 25, 2013 at 6:47 pm #

Dorothy, Did you go to any of the venues listed on our site? They should be there. Please confirm, so we can make sure you are taken care of.

• Dorothee Burney
        February 25, 2013 at 7:32 pm #

Yes I did, online.

• February 28, 2013 at 8:50 am #

Please contact the stores in your area (that are on our list) to find out if they have any issues left. If they have sold out, the new issue will be out by mid-March. Thanks!

8. Mary-Anne Somers
    February 28, 2013 at 5:26 am #

Are they available in Australia?

• February 28, 2013 at 8:46 am #

You can subscribe by choosing the ‘international’ option when ordering. Thanks.

9. Lisa
    June 20, 2013 at 2:16 pm #

McNally Robinson Booksellers in Winnipeg, Manitoba and Saskatoon, Saskatchewan (in Canada) both carry it. I’m the Magazine Manager at the Winnipeg store.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Fiber Art Now Magazine Announces New Digital Version - November 7, 2013

[…] In celebration of its second birthday, Fiber Art Now magazine released the digital version of its quarterly print publication. Fiber Art Now has been growing steadily since the release of its first issue in the fall of 2010, and is sold in over 400 Barnes & Noble and Books-A-Million stores in the United States, 200+ Chapters Books in Canad…. […]